It started with me working on wiring at the "new" building at work.
It continued with a shredder full of compressed air blowing up and giving me 1st degree burns all over my arm. I coulda swore I bought the CO2-only type, but noooo. I bought the explosive type. Live and learn, I guess. I'll just have to find the self-rechargable type.
Then to school for my first night. Where it was raining. And I got to eat dinner and take notes with a burned arm.
All in all, a decent night at school.
Drama afterwards, but once that sorts itself, I might post about it.... Probably not, though.