Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer! Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down your answers and then check your answers (on the bottom) only AFTER completing all the questions. REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! --- BE HONEST!!!
That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...Then, before you pass this on to your friends, change the number on the subject line to show how many you got correct. Forward to your friends and also back to the one who sent it to you. LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard book?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10 Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. What is on the back of a US Penny?
16. How many sides does a stop sign have?
17. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
18. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
19. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy,Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
21. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
22. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
23. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord to turn them up and down?
24. On the back of a $20 dollar bill, what is in the center?
25. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
26. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
27. Does a merry-go-round turn counter-clockwise or clockwise?
Have you finished your answers yet?????????????
If not, STOP!!!! The answers are straight ahead!!!!!
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, &gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no 1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
15. Lincoln Memorial
22. Ace of spades
24. White House
25. Pound .. and Star *
Pass this along to your friends and put how many you got right in the subject line
average is 7
21: Hot Dogs traditionally come in packs of 10, while buns come in packs of 8. "Bun Size Franks" became popular in the late 1980's, where the number of dogs matched the number of buns at 8. I'm going to give myself the point for 10, and I suggest everyone else do the same:
EDIT: Well, damnit. The question asks about buns, not dogs. I misread it.