I name six weird things/habits about myself and then tag 6 victims. After that, those people post in their blog six weird things/habits about themselves along with socially molesting 6 more people each, and so on and so forth. Eventually we start seeing an exponential increase in the number of people who are doing this, base 6.
- Despite having an IMDB entry, playing bass in a band, being 1/4 of the way towards a college degree, having put over 140,000 miles on two cars with various road trips in a mere 9 years, an amazing Fiancee, and having an interest in everything from movies, music, acting, illusionist magic, chaos magick, religion, politics, anime, gaming, to what happened to Denny Crane on Tuesday (tm), I find myself exceptionally boring. So boring, in fact, that when people I run into in public ask me to talk about myself, I have no idea what to say. And it's not that a list of things come into my head and I have a hard time picking, either... I honestly just blank out.
- I tend to steal friend's catch phrases. "Your Mom", "Fair Enough", "Would you like fries with that?" all came from friends at one point in time or another. I think the only one I ever came up with myself was "Point Being?" and that's not very inventive, is it?
- I steal accents as often as I do catch phrases. With accents it's just more noticeable that I stole them, since I can't even get my own right.
- Biology fascinates me. I would love to be a medical researcher. But I'm blood squeamish, and there are other science disciplines that I catch onto more easily, so I never got a bug to pursue it. Really, any kind of lab work seems fascinating to me, so there's not much need to go for the one that would lay me out on the floor on a regular basis.
- I bite my fingernails. Not out of nervousness, but because I notice that they're long only when I don't have clippers handy. I have not used clippers on my fingernails since 1998. Several people have tried to tell me that ANYONE who bites their fingernails does it out of nervous habit, but then why do I never bite them when I'm not paying attention? I do play with them otherwise out of nervous habit, though. (Pick at corners/edges of the keyboard, clean under them with the fingernails on the opposite hand, etc.)
- See #1
drd2be , casemerjy , rosamicula , tarniqua , davywavy , and aerin , I CHOOSE YOU!