Step 2: Post a line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song (and artist!) the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly-or let people know who got it.
(I'm doing mostly choruses or first verses just because I don't want to hurt everyone.)
1. She came for breakfast and stayed all week
2. Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
3. I could take you out with just a flick of my wrist
5. Abandon everything you know, we'll change it all, God knows his own
7. So wipe off the frown and turn around to face each other
8. When they turn the pages of history when these days are long ago
12. Have you ever been lonely? Afraid to speak your mind?
13. Thought I was the captain of my ship, your love made me lose my grip
14. Ignore the cost, get your stars uncrossed, back at square one
15. See the stripper with the implants, she likes to lap-dance and date the boyfriend of her mother
16. I won't forget, never will regret, the day that you left me
18. Welcome home darling. Did you miss me? Wish to dwell in dear love?
19. A perfect performance. Acting like two fools. Said silly things, whispered sweet nothings
I did kinda cheat:
I forced one song on there, skipped anything not in English, and instrumentals.
And once a band was on there twice, I skipped them altogether.
If someone actually gets all of them honestly, I may find some kind of prize. (Maybe.)