This year through work I have:
- Learned how to distribute a program over the network from a central location.
- Raised my all-time high score on Solitaire to four-digits.
- Made more LiveJournal posts about usable topics than I ever thought I could.
- Setup a feasable Linux workstation that I use for burning Driver CD's and ripping Audio CD's.
- Converted a 22 PC network over to Firefox.
- Read The Register, The Inquirer, and Slashdot more than 50% of my total working hours for the year.
- Saved the band money by designing and printing flyers for our shows on the Color Laser at work.
- Saved work money by converting nearly half of our Inkjet printers to centralized Laser printers. (The net savings pays for over half of the new printers.)
I am debating spending my time next week writing up a progress report for the I.T. division, and hopefully getting myself some brownie points when they see how much has actually been done around here in the past six years since I started.
Which is funny, because it feels like I spend my time doing a bunch of nothing.